Act Justly - Love Mercifully - Walk Humbly


Sunday, January 2, 2011

It's Not Child Labor If They Love It

This is for you, Laura......proof that camo CAN be cute. It's also to show that it's never too early to instill a work ethic in a child. Especially when he so thorougly enjoys it....





P.S. This was moments before D1 shredded our U-Verse cord by running the Rainbow over it. A cord that we later learned cost $75 to replace. Once I pointed out how the replacement cost was EXACTLY the same as his monthly allowance, he got some electrical tape, needle nose pliers and went to work. Twenty minutes later, we were back in business. My very own MacGuyver......

3 Comments:

TCW said...

Maybe I should hire your little man to help me do some cleaning. So cute!!

Laura said...

I love it!!! He is so cute :)

w and js mommy said...

ohhhhhhhhhhh I love that smile at the end! MUAHHHHHHHHHHHHH kisses to my boyfriend