Act Justly - Love Mercifully - Walk Humbly


Monday, January 31, 2011

Praise You In This Storm

Some of you have already seen this on FB but I wanted it on my blog, too. You know, in case Mr. Zuckerberg decides he doesn't like being the youngest bazillionaire and does away with our treasured networking site. It could happen. He's a very smart cookie - or so the movie portrays him that way, among other things. It's also backed up on my phone but I'm not great with keeping that in one piece so I'm taking precautions.

Quick note: after I recorded him singing, his first question was, 'Are you going to put me on Facebook?'

Ouch.





This is his favorite song of late and he asks me to play it over and over and over and over in the car. Sometimes I'd like to change it up but him listening to this song seems to initiate some great discussions between us so I'm okay with the repetition. Every now and then, I'll even catch a hand going up in the rear view mirror and I know it's him following the song - raising his hand and praising the God who gives and takes away.

Moments like these are absolutely priceless.

To hear d2's Claim to Fame, go here.

4 Comments:

Caroline said...

I had not seen this on FB! S and I just watched it about 5 times. He's good:)

w and js mommy said...

I love my sweet DAVE! I think he might be a minister of music one day! God has plans for him that is for sure

It's a Mom Thing said...

that is truly precious!

Miss Rhonda said...

It is late and I was digressing from studying to a little "break," and clicked on your blog and just sat here and cried! That is why I love what I do... children are so honest..love the part of him shaking his head...precious Davis, Miss Rhonda was blessed! Love your whole family Dawn!