Act Justly - Love Mercifully - Walk Humbly


Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all! This year was probably the best one yet with my guys. I woke up to a text alert of below video. Is d3 a kook or what?




So I followed their instructions and went into each room to find these.....



Each hand made card held a GC to my favorite places - Starbucks and Panera.

I did want to zero in on one of the cards in particular. d2 has a history of inappropriate descriptive drawings and this one is no different.



Though he drew in some additional 'parts' for me, he was advised to color over said area. He was sweet enough, though, to put me in high heels but I'm a little curious as to my new figure. I mean, I'm no Olive Oyl but really?

Then I came downstairs to a bouquet of flowers....



Gifts....



They know me so well, they even made me Mommy Coupons....



My boys really are THE best!

1 Comment:

Autumn said...

How precious is that?! You certainly are one special mom! Happy Mother's Day! :) love you!