Act Justly - Love Mercifully - Walk Humbly


Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Beauty of Beads

Last Friday night, I attended a 'Royal' themed jewelry party. We played dress up*, ate yummy fondue and watched recaps of Prince Wills and Kate wed in royal fashion. And then we shopped....a lot! I got myself a few things but also knocked out some Mother's Day gifts as well.

My friend Kendra has all the pics and specifics so go here to read all about it. It's really an awesome story, the goods are NOT expensive {at or even below local sales prices on comparable products} and I cannot think of a better way to spend my money than by supporting a Jesus-loving momma who just wants the best for her little boy......

If you are interested in having a party, hit me up and I'll get you in touch with Alissa.

*Girls, can we have one of these every Friday night? I loved playing dress up and I enjoy a little make-believe but the only pretending my little d's are interested in involves ninjas and nunchucks.....and I'm just not a big fan of either.

1 Comment:

Autumn said...

So, soon I'm going to have a date for you!