Act Justly - Love Mercifully - Walk Humbly


Thursday, December 2, 2010

ShutterFly Special

Naughty Or Nice Christmas Card
Shop Shutterfly for elegant custom Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.




Shutterfly is offering a $25 gift certificate to bloggers who post a Shutterfly project so, though this is not likely our Christmas card {ok, the actual card is PERFECT but the picture will be different}, I am all about the free $25 as I expect my final order will be in need of some monetary assistance so there's the reason for this random picture. Go here if you want to do the same. Free is free, people!

Side note: all this computer programming terminology has my head spinning circles. The term 'embedding' gave me an anxious feeling and I had to Google what in the world it meant. I didn't realize how technically challenged I was until this very moment. Hmmph.

0 Comments: