Act Justly - Love Mercifully - Walk Humbly


Thursday, September 16, 2010

Starstruck

Earlier this week, I had the pleasure of personally meeting one of my all-time favorite authors, Nicholas Sparks. In my quick little minute to say hello and have my picture snapped with him, he seemed really down-to-earth and 'normal' -- as normal as one can be, given his accomplishments and acheivements. I even momentarily forgot all about how much I detested the recent movie based off of his book 'The Last Song' during our 'moment.' Besides, I can't really fault him, right? He wrote an amazing book, someone else ripped it apart with the acting and screenplay. In any case, it was an awesome experience. Thanks to my sweet friend who went to all the trouble to pre-order our book and secure our purple passes!


0 Comments: