Act Justly - Love Mercifully - Walk Humbly


Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I'm Going to See Kenny Chesney!!!!!!!

Those who know me well know that I am a fan of country music, but I LOVE Kenny Chesney! I have been waiting and waiting and waiting to see him live in concert for about 4 years now and it seemed like everytime he came to town, I was pregnant and about to pop! D would never take me because he was always afraid I would go into labor while I was singing loudly to "The Woman With You" even though I promised I would keep the baby in until the show was over. No budging!


Well, I heard last week that KC was coming to Columbia and....whattya know....I'm not pregnant (a minority these days with all the preggers I'm surrounded by). Soooo, as a Valentine's/Birthday/Anniversary present to each other (for the next 2 years), D and I are going to see Kenny in April!! Yaaaaaay!!!





Now, let's just hope our childcare doesn't fall through at the last minute.....or the little d's might be going to their very first concert!

3 Comments:

Caroline said...

YAY!!! That sounds like so much fun:) I think my favorite song of his is "She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy" - Imagine that! And, if your child care does fall through, hopefully not, but if it does, just give us a call and we'll help you out! Always willing to lend a hand to a fellow Chesney fan:)

W and Js mommy said...

WE LOVE Kenny in our house! William will stand on the ottoman with his guitar and sing "Old Blue Chair" with his cowboy hat on! I swear it might be the cutest thing you have ever seen! We love him....I'm digging the new " Jimmy Buffett" tone to his songs....we like to chill to it! Makes me want to get on the beach or a boat! And remember its 5 o'clock somewhere! LOVE IT! GIRL we can watch those boys..I mean what is 2 more...right???

Outnumbered! said...

Cool! I'm glad you are going to get to see him this time. I went to a Rascal Flatts concert when I was preggers with R and he kicked and kicked. It was so funny.