Act Justly - Love Mercifully - Walk Humbly


Tuesday, April 26, 2011

In Living Color

A little over a month ago, I was approached by a friend to tape my testimony. She is a mental health counselor in a local high school and has a student that has a similar background to mine. She wanted this student to hear where I've been, what I've been through and who I am today. Now, thanks to the work of Alex Reynolds and Taylors First Baptist Church, my story is now more than just words. It's alive. I pray that God will use it to reach those hurting and hopeless. He is GOOD!

Click here to watch the short video.

3 Comments:

Kelley C said...

Woohoo! So great to hear your story from your mouth. What a powerful story girl. thanks for sharing it.

Anonymous said...

what a crock

Autumn said...

You are such a beautiful woman! Thank you for letting Jesus use your story for his glory!