Act Justly - Love Mercifully - Walk Humbly


Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Finally Found the Camera....

Some random pictures we've taken over the last month or so....


Here's d2's new bike I've referred to in prior posts --



Here is d3 in the baby swing in our backyard. The fact that d2 is behind him and where his hand is placed.....well, that explains a good bit of my stress. He loves his baby brother but sometimes I think he acts a bit maniacal with him, too. Hoping that's just an overflowing of love and not something else. And poor little d3 - he doesn't have a clue what his brother wants to do to him at this moment. He's just laughing it up.





Here is d1 during his warm-up for his basketball game. I feel bad but we didn't take many pictures of him playing this year. And one day I'll tell him the truth -- it was because we were so engrossed in the game and cheering him on, we didn't have a spare second to snap photos. He doesn't really need to know that it's because we forgot the camera week after week after week. And even when we did take the picture, it didn't come out great because of the motion. I'm pretty sure our camera has a function good for these events but I just haven't read up on it yet. I just find it hard to spend my 'free' time reading manuals.





And one last one - for once, I'm in the picture. Me and my little Spiderman. We'll pretend that he is smiling and laughing and babbling (instead of what he was really doing - whining, crying and growling at me to let him down -- his new developed attitude towards the one who carried and birthed all NINE pounds of him).









1 Comment:

Outnumbered! said...

Aw, d3 is so BIG! That is a great pic!