Act Justly - Love Mercifully - Walk Humbly


Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I Miss Blogging

I mean, not that I ever had a chance to do it more than once a week but I can’t even manage that frequency these days. Life just keeps increasing the pace on me. Or maybe it’s just that I’m too slow to keep up. Either way, I'm finding less time to ramble on about my silly offspring with the exception of Facebook two-liners. It’s certainly not because they’ve turned over a new leaf and started towing the line. Actually, it’s more like my memory can’t keep up with their naughtiness and I forget half the things they do to make me crazy when it comes time to pen it. I guess that’s a good thing.

Anyway, for those that don’t receive this mailing from TFBC, I thought I’d prove that I’m not entirely lazy in the evenings. They've asked me to write quarterly articles for the preschool age at church and this was my first release. What do you think?



Click here for the PDF

I'm basically provided the topics but given freedom to write and I.LOVE.IT. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy my number-crunching job {most of the time} although recently I find myself wishing I could serve the Lord in my everyday career. Now, I know that there are opportunities I have on a daily basis, whether I always realize it or not but sometimes I just wish I could participate in more outreach projects and programs instead of accruals and analysis. In any case, I'm thankful for my job and the provisions made for us and I'll remain patient and know that if He has a different path for me, He will make it known in His time. The End.

1 Comment:

Miss Rhonda said...

I am so thankful for your willingness to serve our Lord this way! I remember our first "dream session" at Converse Deli! So inspiring talking with you! Can't wait to see what God continues to do through you and your family! Love and appreciate you!