Act Justly - Love Mercifully - Walk Humbly


Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Results Are In ~ It's a Boy! Again!

D1 and I went in for our Level 2 ultrasound on Tuesday and were quickly shown the 'proof' of another boy and there was no denying this one. We had an awesome U/S tech who showed us the coolest pics. Baby D constantly wanted to suck his thumb (see below) and he even waved a couple of times. Everything measured perfectly, she saw no problems or abnormalities and we are on track for our April 4th due date...but if he wanted to come a little early, Momma won't object!! I really thought I would be disappointed and I admit I was a little at first when we heard the early prediction but the more I think about it, I realize that a sweet, precious little girl wouldn't last in our household of boys. Our boys are full of energy but also full of love. d1 and d2 have become the best of friends ~ I think d1 even understands d2 better in his 2-year-old jabber than we do at times. I know lil' d3 is going to fit in just right and feel his brothers' love immediately. In fact, they have already begun talking to him through my belly and giving him kisses. Despite the 'shock and awe' of finding out about this baby boy, we are all adjusting to the idea of another baby in the house and we truly feel God's blessing upon us. We may not have planned it but He had a plan for us and everyday we feel it's place in our lives.


2 Comments:

KLee said...

Congrats!

Acasha King said...

I am so happy for your family! This little one will fit right in! I think it would be a little sign from up above if he came a little early, say April 1st!!!