Act Justly - Love Mercifully - Walk Humbly


Thursday, August 7, 2008

Ready or Not - Here He/She Comes!

So, about two weeks ago D1 and I discovered that we are unexpectedly expecting bebe #3. We found out while on vacation and are still adjusting to the news (shock). d1 and d2 were very much planned pregnancies and with this one...well, we were pretty sure there wasn't going to be a third. Nonetheless, we both know that this is nothing but a miracle in itself and a gift from God so we are overjoyed in so many ways. Our first announcement of the upcoming arrival were to the little people....the soon-to-be big brothers. d1 was excited and continues to tell others that I have a baby in my belly and offers to show them by lifting my shirt. Hmmmm....not happening, buddy! He also insists that it's a baby sister so D1 and I are both hoping that he knows something we don't. No matter what, we will be thrilled whether it's a boy or a girl but for anyone who reads this, THINK PINK for me!! PLEASE!! I need a little estrogen in my home. Maybe the pink ticker will help me out?????

7 Comments:

Caroline said...

HA!!! Love all the pink!!! I'm thinking pink for you:) We need some more girls around the SS crowd!

And Then there were 3 said...

Im so excited for you!!! well either boy or girl I know the name will start with a D ;) anyway congrats!!

It's a Mom Thing said...

Such fun unexpected news! Congrats to you guys. I pray everything will go well with your pregnancy!

Outnumbered! said...

SO excited for you! I will be praying for a little girl D for your home! :)

Your "surprise" has really scared Britt. Good job!

LITTLE HOUSE ON THE CULDESAC said...

Congratulations! We did not expect Sydney to be a girl, but here she is. If it can happen to us with all the boys in our families, it can happed to you! If you can, we'd love for you and the boys to come swimming before summer is over.

TCW said...

Congrats and I can't wait to meet the new little 'D'. I will be thinking pink until your ultrasound. When will that be anyway?

Double Dees in SC said...

Sometime in late October/early November, we should be able to see if there's a meme b/w those legs!