Act Justly - Love Mercifully - Walk Humbly


Friday, August 7, 2009

Fun Family Pictures

Recently, we met some friends in downtown Greenville on a Saturday morning and had some random pictures of our family taken, mainly for a project I've been wanting for our master bedroom wall (which I hope to post soon). We had a lot of fun taking them, met up with some other friends in the process and just goofed off. Here are some of the pictures PP snagged of my kiddos -



Funny thing about this picture - it's the 'before' shot. The 'after' is a soaking wet little boy - yup, he fell in the water. After 85 warnings that it would happen. Guess he had to make sure....

I just love his ornery grin.



Such a cute pose - isn't this girl just made for the cameras? Both of my boys are crazy about her - d2 even tried to push her into Reedy River. That's true love.



























3 Comments:

Jessica said...

Love their big grins - too cute!!!

The 4 Pierces said...

They are such handsome boys! Great pictures!

Bri said...

Those are great pictures. I love having pictures done like that, where the camera just follows you snapping random photos. :)