Act Justly - Love Mercifully - Walk Humbly


Monday, May 18, 2009

Another Accurate Cartoon of Our Life



The cartoon says it all! It's been awhile but I'm back to the blogging world (now that I'm back to work with high-speed). Life has been pretty hectic for our family but we're starting to get everyone on schedule, including d3. He will be 6 weeks old tomorrow and it's just flown right by. I'm trying to cherish everything with him and soak it all in. He's a very good baby and is starting to sleep longer stretches at night, which makes Mommy and Daddy happy! Big brothers are adjusting to the latest addition and love to love him - almost to the point of suffocating him but it's all good. I will post more pics soon!!

2 Comments:

Outnumbered! said...

Glad to see you back! Hope your first day back went well!

Jessica said...

LOVE the cartoon!!! Copied it and sent it to my BF who had her third baby a few months ago. Made her smile.