Act Justly - Love Mercifully - Walk Humbly


Wednesday, September 24, 2008

John Deere Green

I first want to say how much I LOVE Craigslist and whoever created it. Awesome idea! Early this week, I was perusing the site (lately, I've just been looking for good, quality baby stuff to begin my process of starting over) and came across an ad that was almost unbelievable. A hardly-used John Deere Gator for a STEAL of a price....We have been wanting to get d1 and d2 one of these for awhile but couldn't bring ourselves to shell out the retail price. We had decided that we would wait until closer to Christmas and use some leftover gift cards they had received for their birthdays and some of the Christmas money they would receive to go towards the purchase...until I came across the ad. I went the same night to check it out and left with it in my mini-van 10 minutes later. They are already fighting over who rides it next, which is the sign that they love it. d1 got a John Deere Tractor for his 2nd Christmas and D1 and I agree that it was worth every penny. Yay for CL!! Love the bargains.....





5 Comments:

It's a Mom Thing said...

What an awesome find. I'm sure your boys will get lots of fun out of that gator! And I'm totally with you on loving Craigslist. I check it most every day just to see if there is something I need.

TCW said...

How fun. I know they love it.

W and Js mommy said...

So when are we coming over!

Caroline said...

Love it!! Can M come over and play??:)

Outnumbered! said...

How cute! I need to use Craigslist more!